Montabert - V2500 Hydraulic Breaker
Specifi cally engineered to provide high energy per blow and low frequency, and to compete with the 2200 kg – 2500 kg category of breakers currently available on the market, this hydraulic breaker offers an automatic two strokes operating system :
- Main stroke energy production
- Security device for protection against blank fi ring and sound signal for the operator.
A patented blank fi ring detection system operates as soon as the piston stroke exceeds 3 mm, whereas other competitors rock breakers only detect blank fi ring as from 15 mm.
Available in standard soundproof version.
- Heavy duty housing, with lower part in heat-treated cast steel
- Soundproof housing with plastic pads on all 4 sides
- Reinforced suspension to reduce vibrations transmitted to the carrier
- Mixed greasing : manual or automatic lube station
- The energy chamber with diaphragm, similar to our V45 and V1600 breakers, ensures a constant hydraulic pressure as well as optimal performance at all times.
- Security stroke (short strokes)
- Integrated overflow protection
- Overpressure protection (autopower) and automatic pressure regulator
- Total protection of the breaker against accidental overflow
- Reinforced suspension, which absorbs vibrations transmitted to the carrier (boom protection)
- Ensures optimal performance of the breaker at nominal pressure for all types of carriers
- High back pressure level acceptable up to 25 bars
Easy and simplified maintenance
- Upper and lower bushing form one part only and can be disassembled from the breaker while monted
- Removable swivels
- No hydraulic press required : easy assembly and maintenance