Montabert - Hydraulic Breakers Medium and Heavy range
Power and versatility: whether you are breaking rock or concrete, or are excavating, Montabert hydraulic breakers guarantee optimum performance for all your projects. The choice of a Montabert hydraulic breaker is an investment which will maximize the profitability of your work.
The medium range of breakers covers all makes of excavators between 12 and 25 tonnes in weight, offering reliability and solutions to the customer’s needs.
The heavy range is designed to be used on excavators over 18 tonnes, for demolition work, in mines, pits and for tunnel excavation as well as public works.
This range offers the choice between two patented systems which guarantee high productivity:
- A system with 15 variable speeds (BRV system) which automatically adjusts to the ground conditions
- A system with two automatic speeds (V1800 and V2500), ideal to break up homogeneous materials.
Unique features to maximise your profit
- Automatic 15-speed system: the only system of speed variation allowing a perfect adaptation of energy per blow and the frequency of the blow on the hardness of the terrain, equipped with a patented TPS mechanism to protect against the breakage of the tool. This system is multifunctional and is adaptable to all types of materials for a high productivity regardless of the conditions. (V32/V45/V55/V65)
- Automatic 2-speed system: high energy or high frequency (patented). Specially recommended to work on homogeneous material. (V1200/V1800/V2500)
- The very favourable weight/power ratio obtained through the use of special steels enables the maximum productivity with medium size excavators
- Constant power regardless of the hydraulic conditions (temperature, viscosity, …) thanks to the automatic pressure regulator
- An energy recovery device enables the recycling of rebound energy, transmitting it to the following blow and thus increasing the power of the blow
Save operating costs
- Because of the high productivity and the optimized hydraulic return of Montabert hydraulic breakers, the energy of the excavator is better converted into shock waves than with breakers using less advanced technology, hence there is a significant saving of fuel
- The tool bushing can be changed on site without the need of a strip down (patented) (V1800/V2500)
- Montabert’s high standard of reliability reduces downtime
- Superior reliability thanks to the choice of steel and the manufacturing quality of Montabert
- Blank fire protection
- Energy chamber with diaphragm reduces the pressure variations in the hydraulic circuits in order to supply a high constant energy to the hydraulic breaker
- Heavy duty casing reduces noise and protects the hydraulic breaker from dust and foreign objects. From the V2500 upwards, the breaker case incorporates a cast bottom. This significantly increases resistance to wear compared to a traditional casing fabricated from steel
Specifications of the medium and heavy range